Skip to main content
Career Fair & Job Fair Policy
- Career/Job Fairs will be open to all employers offering degree-related employment opportunities for Carleton students.
- Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to limit the number of booths represented by the same industry per fair day to 3, as we strive to achieve variety for our students from various degree programs.
- Should a registered employer participate in any prohibited recruitment activity on campus as outlined in our Employer Terms and Conditions, Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to cancel registration without refund and/or ask said employer to leave the fair premises and/or refuse registration for future fairs.
- Should an employer cancel their registration, Career Services and Co-operative Education requires at least 2 week’s notice prior to fair day to issue a refund minus a cancellation fee of $50.00. Registrations cancelled within 2 weeks of the fair will not be eligible for a refund.
- On fair day, employers are required to limit recruitment activities to their booth area. Solicitation of students outside of this area is not permitted.
- No more than 4 representatives per booth are permitted at any given time.
- Career/Job fair participants who elect to pay via invoice will be emailed an invoice with their registration confirmation. Payment must be received in full one week prior to the date of the fair. All governmental departments are exempt from this requirement, and full payment will be due within 30 days of the event. Should an employer not submit payment within these guidelines, Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to consider suspending all recruitment services until such time as payments are received in full.
- All employers must meet the criteria as outlined in the Employer Terms and Conditions, Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to cancel or deny the registration of any employer who does not meet these criteria.