Graduate School and Education Fair Policies
1. The Graduate School and Education Fair will be open to all domestic and international post-secondary academic institutions offering graduate level programming.
2. Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to limit participation to 3 appropriate associations or industry types per fair day.
3. Should a registered exhibitor participate in any prohibited recruitment activity on campus as outlined in our Employer Terms and Conditions, Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to cancel registration without refund and may refuse registration for future fairs.
4. Should an exhibitor cancel their registration, Career Services and Co-operative Education requires at least 2 weeks (14 days) notice prior to fair day to issue a refund minus a cancellation fee of $50.00. Registrations cancelled within 2 weeks of the fair will not be eligible for a refund.
5. On fair day, exhibitors are required to limit recruitment activities to their booth area. Solicitation of students outside of this area is not permitted.
6. No more than 4 representatives per booth are permitted at any given time.
7. Exhibitors who elect to pay via invoice will be emailed an invoice with their registration confirmation. Payment must be received in full one week prior to the date of the fair. Should an exhibitor not submit payment within these guidelines, Career Services and Co-operative Education reserves the right to consider suspending all recruitment services until such time as payments are received in full.