Table Display Policy
Recruitment Table Kiosk Terms & Conditions for Employers
The Career Services and Co-operative Education office at Carleton University provides recruitment opportunities to connect one-on-one with students in an open setting. Employers are expected to abide by the following table display terms and conditions:
1. Employer Table Kiosks are provided to employers recruiting students for part-time, summer and volunteer career opportunities, post-secondary academic institutions outside of Canada and who have an account with us
2. Table Kiosks are available in the University Centre Galleria on limited dates beginning at 8:30 a.m. Tables are guaranteed to be reserved only until 10:00 a.m.
3. Bookings are limited to 1 per academic term at a cost of $125.00 (+hst)
4. Booking requests should be made at least 2 weeks (10 business days) in advance of your preferred date, however due to limited space on campus; we cannot guarantee specific requests for dates, please contact Michelle Audet at Michelle.Audet@carleton.ca to book your table
5. Career Services and Co-operative Education will provide a 6 foot table to conduct your table display, labeled with the name of your organization on the day of your event. If you require electrical access you must indicate this at the time of your booking so proper arrangements can be made.
6. Please limit recruitment activities to the confines of the Galleria space, employers are not permitted to approach students in classrooms, residence or other public campus areas.
7. You are responsible for your own parking arrangements while visiting Carleton to conduct a table display and the Career Services and Co-operative Education office is not responsible for parking infractions that occur while you are on campus
8. All employers must meet the criteria as outlined in the Employer Terms and Conditions, the Career Services and Co-operative Education office reserves the right to cancel or deny the registration of any employer who does not meet these criteria